NOLOGY Education Series Webinar Archives
Here you will find archived webinars that we have delivered recently. Most of them are 30-60 minutes long and are organized by a section that is relevent to all business staff and a section that is relevent to those who help set IT direction in their organizations.
Personal Productivity Webinars - Great for executive and staff
This section of webinars are designed for anyone to improve their skill on these popular business software packages. Our experts will cover new features, tips-and-tricks, or other commonly used functions. These webinars are a great way to add to the skillset of a business employee and make them more productive.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Formula Creation - Index/Match, SumIF, and Named Ranges
- How to use a password manager
- Organize the chaos using Microsoft OneNote
- Gain Productivity using Microsoft Outlook 2010
- A First Look at Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Gain Productivity with Microsoft Word
- Punch-up your presentations with Microsoft Powerpoint
- How to spot and avoid malicious email
- Raise office productivity with Microsoft Lync
Business Technology Webinars - Great for those who help set IT direction
This section of webinars are designed for those who help set the IT direction in their organizations. In them, we will introduce new products, services, and technologies that can benefit your business when adopted properly. Our experts will discuss the pros and cons of these technologies and factors that business owners or managers must consider when adopting the new technology.
- Quickhelp Learning Platform
- When Disaster Strikes - What you need to know about protecting your technology assets
- A First Glance at Windows 10
- Protecting critical business data with Information Rights Management
- Is the cloud right for your busines?
- Virtual Servers - Simplify and Maximize your IT
- How to safeguard company data with disaster recovery technology
- How a desktop management platform can ease your support burden
- How cloud infrastructure services can play a role in your business
- Communication and Collaboration from the Cloud with Microsoft Office 365
- Keep your business secure with a next-generation firewall from Fortinet
- Take your files to the cloud with Microsoft Sharepoint