P&L Technology to Hold User Conference
Here at P&L Technology, we are always looking for ways to help our clients get more out of their technology systems and the services we provide.
That’s why we’re excited to launch Discover NOLOGY – User Conference 2014, a full-day event open to all P&L Technology clients and our industry partners and other business leaders in the Omaha and Lincoln Metro areas. Discover NOLOGY will be held Oct. 21 at the Embassy Suites Convention Center in La Vista.
We developed our agenda based on feedback from our clients about topics that would help employees improve productivity, and ways that we can better serve their needs. Attendees can choose to participate in one or multiple interactive sessions throughout the day.
Among the topics we will cover:
- Enhancing productivity via the full-range of Microsoft Office suites
- Using the Cloud
- Mastering Microsoft Office 365
- Spotting potentially malicious emails
- Effective employee mobility and office collaboration
There will also be a session on a personality testing software application which focuses on how company management can use such a tool to assist with effective hiring. It will cover how employees can collaborate better by understanding their coworkers’ personality traits.
Other cool activities throughout the day include:
- A device bar, open during the lunch hour, where attendees can try out new products
- An Executive Roundtable breakout session where leaders from the Omaha and Lincoln business communities will have the opportunity to network
- A closing cocktail reception with prize giveaways
This is the first in what we hope will be an annual event. Look for more conference information and registration details in the coming weeks. We look forward to seeing you on October 21st!
written by: Matt Lieber - 8/20/2014